If you are a web user www.icob.ad below you will find all the information about the processing of your personal data.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
- COMMERCE INITIATIVES OB SL, (hereinafter referred to as ICOB) domiciled at Carrer Esteve Albert, Ed. La Roureda, Bloc A, 1-2ª, AD500 Santa Coloma, Andorra la Vella, (Principality of Andorra), registered in the Register of Mercantile Companies of the MI Government of Andorra with number 13842, tax registration number L-708995-K and e-mail email@example.com.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COLLECTION AND CATEGORIES OF DATA, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING AND TERM OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Data collection
Your personal data may be collected at the following times:
- When you register on one of our websites to make purchases or manage information requests.
- When making purchases from the web either as a customer or as a guest.
- If you register for the newsletter to receive commercial communications.
- We may collect data in the context of inquiries and complaints that you may present to us.
2.2. Categories of personal data
We may process and collect the following categories of personal data from users:
- Identification data: first and last name, address, telephone, email, DNI, passport, NIA, customer ID.
- Commercial data: information on products purchased and services contracted or in the basket.
- Bank data: we will process the data you provide us to manage the payment of the purchases made.
- Business data: we will process the data that allow us to verify the existence and ownership of collaborating businesses, NRT, Company Register, Trade Register, IBAN Account Card.
In no case do we collect and/or process personal data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union affiliation, nor will we process genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation.
2.3. Treatment purposes
The data provided in the framework of the relationship with the users of the website may be used for the purposes related below:
Specific purposes for customers and registered users
- To manage your registration as a customer: verify the information provided, create a user space with your data, which will be accessible from the web.
- To manage your registration as a guest and verify the information provided, create a guest user space with your data, which will be accessible from the web.
- To manage your registration as a company and verify the information provided, create a user space with your data that will be accessible from the web.
- Manage your shopping activity on the web, this includes:
- Shopping basket management
- Purchase management: payment, invoicing, shipping.
- Keep your user space updated with the information you provide us and that is generated by your activity.
- Manage your preferences and permissions.
- Manage the accounting and tax obligations of clients.
Purposes common to all users:
- Interact with you when you contact us to resolve queries, doubts or complaints.
- Send you commercial communications.
- Sending satisfaction and quality surveys.
- Processing of your data for statistical purposes.
2.4. Legal bases of treatments
Personal data may be processed in accordance with one or more of the following authentication bases:
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract, either the purchase contract linked to an order.
- The treatment is carried out in accordance with the eventual informed consent that the client has granted as the case may be. Specifically, the registration of users and the sending of the newsletter is based on their consent.
- Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- The treatment is carried out for the achievement of our legitimate interests. As is the case with the treatment carried out by sending satisfaction and quality surveys, or the treatment of data for statistical purposes. All this, always taking into account that our interest respects the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of those affected.
2.5. Data retention period
The personal data will be treated during the period necessary to fulfill the purposes established in this document and as long as the customer keeps his account active, inactivity for a period of 5 years will mean the deletion of the profile, without prejudice to being able to keep the information personnel in compliance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, especially in relation to the legal limitation periods, and for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
The criterion we follow is determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of this purpose and the retention periods required according to the contractual and regulatory requirements.
You can request the deletion of your profile and your data by contacting email@example.com. We will only keep those data that we are obliged to keep according to the Andorran Regulations.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If it is necessary to achieve the previously mentioned purposes, your personal data may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers who have to process personal data as processors, who have to process the data for internal administrative purposes;
- Competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein, and
- Other third parties when necessary to provide a service requested and/or contracted by you, such as courier or parcel companies that must deliver products, or companies that provide services associated with the purchases made.
We inform you that there are no plans to transfer data to third countries as long as the client's operations do not require this fact or international organizations located outside Andorra.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, and opposition and data portability, and also regarding automated individual decisions, including profiling .
However, we inform you that in those cases in which the treatment is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this affecting the legality of the treatment of the said data based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise the above rights by sending an email to the address: Carrer Esteve Albert, Ed. La Roureda, Bloc A, 1-2ª, AD500 Santa Coloma, Andorra la Vella, (Principality of Andorra), registered in the Register of Mercantile Companies of the MI Government of Andorra with number 13842, tax registration number L-708995-K and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also remind you that at any time you can contact our data protection representative and lodge a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency https://www.apda.ad.
The treatment that will be carried out with your personal data is subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality, and that the necessary measures, both technical and organizational, have been established to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration , misuse, loss, theft and unauthorized processing and/or access.
The website uses technical, analytical, preference and advertising cookies. Cookies capable of being installed can be own or third party. The website has an informative Cookies policy on the installation and use of the information collected by Cookies also makes available to the user a Cookies panel that allows the user to configure Cookies and install only set the Cookies of your choice.
This Additional Information is subject to modification from time to time in accordance with applicable law at any given time.